echnology and tradition have found expression in new shapes, blending in a new espresso coffee machine. The natural evolution of a classic icon such as E61 is finally here. FAEMA E71, studied and designed for all those who seek perfection and superior quality with each single sip and at every cup of coffee. The new FAEMA E71 presents a new hydraulic circuit with GTi infusion control system that guarantees both high-precision infusion and perfect coffee brew-time regulation. The independent groupheads allow baristas to manage manifold coffee blends that require specific extraction temperatures, ensuring thermal stability. The new espresso machine stands out for the special attention dedicated to its energy-saving features with daily energy savings 40% higher than in standard The Faema E71 is the Ferrari of all espresso machines and we invityou to see all specs HERE and HERE.
Boiler capacity (litres) 7
- Dual delivery management: The lever placed above each grouphead gives the barista total control over the brewing process. Alternatively, the barista can choose digital mode by use of the 4.3" touch screen display. With the “self-learning” mode, the barista can set up every display button while managing the coffee delivery cycle with the lever.
- Touch Screen Display: Each group has an independent 4.3" touch screen display that baristas can monitor and control each shot with.
- Pure Brew Control: Independent boiler for each group with programmable temperature control allows baristas to work with a variety of coffee blends requiring different extraction temperatures- the ultimate flexibility
- New patented GTI thermal balancing system: Provides perfect control of brewing and dispensing times, emphasizing the sensory qualities of the coffee- its intensity, acidity and body.
- Manual or Automatic: Automatically program brewing and extraction time for each group or manually control every shot using the individual paddle shifts to control pre-infusion and extraction.
- Make a statement: Visually stunning, the perfect blend of modern and classic styling designed by Giugiaro and made in Milan, Italy.
- Ergonomics: The E71 is designed with workflow in mind by using angled portafilters, and cold touch steam wands to enhance the speed and efficiency of baristas.