The patented FAEMA GTi heating system : The independent coffee groups guarantee maximum flexibility and temperature stability, so the brewing process can always be controlled and the brewing time set.
• The new groups : Thanks to the independent groups, the E71 E can manage different types of coffee and at the same time take into account the respective temperatures for optimal extraction. The ergonomic and intuitive display of each group simplifies interaction with the E71 E.
• The new filter holder : The new handles of the filter holder offer maximum ergonomics and comfort.
• New steam lances: One of the most innovative functions of the E71 E is its new steam lances. Its length has been extended to allow baristas to work with larger milk cans. The cold touch technology makes the handle more ergonomic and safer, and makes subsequent cleaning easier. Thanks to the hinged rods, baristas can work in their preferred position and have maximum visibility.
• Extended customization options: Certain bodywork elements (such as the rear panel, heads of the groups, the cover of the steam taps and the handles of the filter holders) can be adapted. Optional filter holder made of stainless steel and illuminated rear wall possible. The back panel, the filter holder and the steam lever are also available as a wooden edition.
• Green machine: Energy Saving software function; Low power consumption Led technology; recyclable materials.
- 2 steam pipes
- 7 liter boiler capacity
(with the 3-group: 3 independent coffee boilers)
- 0.6 liter capacity of each independent coffee boiler